I have had the opportunity to create and setup Customer Hub with infusionsoft for two clients in the last few months and I must say, I’m really lovin’ it! For those of you that don’t know what Customer Hub is…it is a membership site program that only integrates and only works for those using Infusionsoft.
Now, I will admit that the first time I set it up, it was a bit confusing. Customer Hub does provide some great setup and install videos to get you going but setting up a few of the advanced features such as delayed content delivery and partials was a bit confusing.
For the most part, my review contains a list of the features I really like.
Here is my short list of what I really about customer hub:
- All content is safe and secure.
- Completely integrated with the Infusionsoft CRM.
- Automatic user registration. You can easily create an action at signup for the system to generate a username and password and updates their CRM record immediately.
- Clients can use the Customer Hub interface to update their billing and credit card information.
- Sequential content delivery. You can deliver new content based on a pre-specified time frame using actions and tags.
Now of course, no application is perfect 🙂 But for the most part, the only issues I have found so far is that the setup/learning curve does take a bit of time and that this is a stand alone program – being that it is not a plugin that you would add to an existing wordpress blog or website. It is completely hosted on the customer hub servers. I really don’t see Customer Hub hosting the program as a deal breaker – because they do allow you to customize the look and feel of your membership.
Overall, I think it is a great solution for those who want to create a secure, automated and integrated membership site with your infusionsoft application. I would recommend it 🙂