Natalie loves helping high-achieving socially-responsible speakers, authors, coaches and entrepreneurs achieve their business goals. Natalie holds a Business Degree in Finance from Howard University, has worked for both the U.S. government and a Fortune 500 company and has written a best-selling book. She is an experienced virtual assistant and loves all things tech. Natalie is a certified digital marketer, Infusionsoft expert, WordPress web designer and outstanding problem solver.
As the busy working mother of 3 handsome little boys, Natalie is a strong advocate for work-life balance. Recitals, sports competitions, traveling, museums- there’s rarely a dull weekend at home.
- (Q) You love people who…Keep their word.
- (Q) Do you have pets? No, but a rather large bunny rabbit likes to eat from my garden each day. We call him Peter (although it might be a “she”).
- (Q) Favorite movie or tv show? Black Panther. I love well-written films with positive and original characters.
- (Q) Favorite Restaurant? The Vegetable Garden – their key lime pie is incredible
- (Q) The BEST gift you ever received? It was from my ex-fiance, but I can’t talk about it.
- (Q) What did you want to be as a kid? An actress and model. I actually did this in high school, but stopped after hearing so many stories of entertainers going bankrupt. So I went to college, studied accounting and finance and have been working in the business world ever since.
- (Q) What food do you dislike the most? Root beer
- (Q) Where was your favorite vacation? Bali. I went scuba diving to a shipwreck, rode an elephant through water, went whitewater rafting, got harassed by a greedy monkey, and ate vegan cashew ice cream from street vendor.
- (Q) What are some of your hobbies? Just about anything beach-related. I also sew, crochet and shoot pool. Now my children and I are working on solving a Rubik’s cube.
- (Q) What is your favorite food/drink? My favorite food is vegan pineapple pizza. I also love ripe juicy mangoes. My favorite drink is sparkling apple cider/grape juice.